Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

installing mirth 1.7 mirth-1.7.0.3185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing mirth 1.7 mirth-1.7.0.3185

Hi,

I just downloaded the mirth 1.7 beta software. I have extracted the zip file into

C:\mirth-1.7.0.3185\ folder (directory) on my Windows XP Pro SP2 workstation.

When I click on InstallMirth-NT.bat, it will create service called mirth.

what does Mirth.bat file do?

When I click on Mirth Manager.exe, a new icon appears in the system tray.
    When I click on Show Manger in Mirth, in the Service tab, if I click on Start, it gives me an error message.

also if i click on Administrator, I will see message Java startint..., and then an error message.

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: http://localhost:8080/webstart.jnlp?time=1198517711960]
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

So, How do I install Mirth 1.7 and start playing with it?

thanks,
    baziz

Re:installing mirth 1.7 mirth-1.7.0.3185

I ran into what might be a similar problem. Running Fedora Core 8, launching Administrator gave an error about missing files. Turns out the zip failed to expand MRJToolkitStubs.jar into ./client-lib. jar is in zip, copied into client-lib, Administrator starts okay after that.

Still see a problem with the client though. After you run it for a bit some of the menu items go non-responsive (Settings, Events, Plugins). Eventually entire client is non-responsive. Tried upping java heap size to 512, seems to help a bit but still client ends up non-responsive.

les

Comment

Hello,

Where did you get this version ? i can not find this setup.

If it is directly from SVN when I import (with TortoiseSVN) , it asks me a username/password and anonymous does not work.

Please help me !

Comment

You can get it here :
        http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...ask=view&id=68

Comment

baziz wrote:
          Hi,

I just downloaded the mirth 1.7 beta software. I have extracted the zip file into

C:mirth-1.7.0.3185 folder (directory) on my Windows XP Pro SP2 workstation.

When I click on InstallMirth-NT.bat, it will create service called mirth.

what does Mirth.bat file do?

When I click on Mirth Manager.exe, a new icon appears in the system tray.
          When I click on Show Manger in Mirth, in the Service tab, if I click on Start, it gives me an error message.

also if i click on Administrator, I will see message Java startint..., and then an error message.

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: http://localhost:8080/webstart.jnlp?time=1198517711960]
          at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
          at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
          at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

So, How do I install Mirth 1.7 and start playing with it?

thanks,
          baziz
          Installing the service makes it so windows manages Mirth as a service rather than just clicking mirth.bat. If you install the service, just open the mirth-manager and you should be able to start the service from there. Then, click the administrator button once it's started.
          Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Hello,
            I've also downloaded mirth 1.7 beta and extracted the zip on a Windows XP SP2 workstation. When I attempt to start the service, I receive the error "Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly". If I attempt to start the service through the Mirth Server Manager, I receive the error "The Mirth service could not be started. Please verify that it is installed and not already started". I have JRE 6 Update 3 installed. The wrapper.log shows the following:

STATUS | wrapper | 2007/12/27 15:35:52 | --> Wrapper Started as Service
            STATUS | wrapper | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | Launching a JVM...
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | Wrapper (Version 3.2.1) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 |
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | WrapperSimpleApp: Unable to locate the class com.webreach.mirth.server.launcher.MirthLauncher: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/webreach/mirth/server/launcher/MirthLauncher (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | WrapperSimpleApp Usage:
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | java org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp {app_class} [app_parameters]
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | Where:
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | app_class: The fully qualified class name of the application to run.
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | app_parameters: The parameters that would normally be passed to the
            INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/12/27 15:35:53 | application.
            STATUS | wrapper | 2007/12/27 15:35:55 | <-- Wrapper Stopped

I had the same issue when I attempted to install and run Mirth 1.6. Is there anything obvious I am forgetting to do/check to get this up and running? Baziz, have you had any luck?

Thank you,
            Jacky

Comment

Jacky - what Java version do you have? (You can check by going to the Command Prompt and typing: java -version)

Mirth requires JRE 1.5.
              Chris Lang

Comment

Hi Chris - thanks for the response. When I ran the command you provided it was showing an old version (1.3) even though I had uninstalled java. I found reference to that version in an oracle directory (C:\Program Files\Oracle\jre\1.3.1) so when I renamed the folder and reinstalled java 1.5 I was successful. I'm now up and running.

Jacky

Comment

Working...
                X