Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

X12 Parsing... (not working mirth 1.6.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X12 Parsing... (not working mirth 1.6.1)

I pasted a small <1K remit file into X12 Source Filter and all I get is the Parsing... going back and forth on the bottom of the Administrator.

I even tried just pasting in ISA* and same thing. Any ideas while I shutdown and restart?

-cp

Re:X12 Parsing... (not working mirth 1.6.1)

Did you ever get this resolved - I see the same issue and cannot get any X12 file to be parsed.

Comment

Try this again in Mirth 1.7. I know there have been a number of improvements in the X12 parsing.
      Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Still an issue with 1.7 build 3285. I was playing around with claims/remit files to/from our vendors. Maybe it just doesn't support those 835 types of transactions.

It DOES a direct input channel to output channel, or if you know the Javascript to hard-code the segment names and fields, but you can't use the drag/drop features in Mirth's Message Trees/Templates to create those for you since a sample message never finishes parsing.

-cp

Comment

Hi,

Could you please attach a sample x12 message that you are having problem with?

Thanks!
          Daniel Svanstedt
          Software Engineer
          Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
          Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Attached is a sample claims test file, although I've tried cutting out segments also and not had any luck.

Thanks, -cp claimstest.txt (3116 bytes)

Comment

Hi,

There is an open issue with x12 parsing for the client when using Java 6. This should hopefully be fixed in 1.8. If you can, use java 5 and the parsing should work.

/Dan
              Daniel Svanstedt
              Software Engineer
              Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
              Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Reverting to Java 1.5 did the trick. Thanks, -cp

Comment

Working...
                X