Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Timeout waiting for ACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeout waiting for ACK

Hello

I have a problem with Mirth. It is about a HL7 Query message. This is the current situation:

I send a QRY-Q01 message :
    Our software -> Mirth -> Cloverleaf -> McKesson

I get a ADR-A19 Response:
    Our Software <- Mirth <- Cloverleaf <- Mckesson

I get the right response back in our software, but I get also an error in Mirth.

ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Timeout waiting for ACK

I don't get it, because I don't have to waith on the ACK, I allready get the answer. Any idea? :unsure:

Alessandro

Re:Timeout waiting for ACK

Try setting the ACK timeout to '0'

Comment

With ACK timeout on '0' I don't get an error any more (that is the good news) The bad news : I don't get the Response anymore. In stead of the ADR-A19 message, I get the response : "Message successfully sent"

Post edited by: Alessandro, at: 12/11/2007 13:26

Comment

I'm sorry but you're right: Mirth process each LLP response as if it was an ACK. If you set the timeout to '0' Mirth doesn't wait for a response.

So I think that a new checkbox should be added to LLP destination tab (one more!!) saying something like "process response as HL7 ACK" .

Plese, could you add it to the JIRA?

Comment

oke, done

http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...owse/MIRTH-678

Post edited by: Alessandro, at: 12/13/2007 08:51

Comment

For the time being, is it posible to create a work around?

Is it posile to create a postprocessor that set the ACK value in Mirth, so mirth does not have to waith for the ACK

Alessandro

Comment

Working...
            X