Auto-generated Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-generated Response

For instance, in my source I chose to auto-generate a a reponse after source transformer. Where can I access it or where does this response go? In this case I'm using a File Reader to retrieve HL7 messages.

In the case of a TCP Listener, it would obviously send that response back to the originating system. However in the case of the File Reader, there's no place to send any response back to. It's still generated, and you can still see it in the message browser (Source connector, Messages tab, Response radio button). However it does still use the status from that response, for the "Error in Response" action. If the generated Response (or whatever response you decide to use for the File Reader) has a status of Error, then it will perform that action. For example, you could have it move the file to a different "errors" directory when the message errors out.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Just tested with TCP and works perfectly. But if I want to access the message generated in the destinations how can I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by andresilva3 View Post
        Just tested with TCP and works perfectly. But if I want to access the message generated in the destinations how can I do that?
        Depends on what you mean by "message generated in the destinations". If you mean the response from a destination, you can choose that destination specifically on the Response drop-down menu in the source settings.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X