Response timeout:5000000000000 ignore response
    queue on response timeout: Yes
    process HL7 Ack: Yes
    data type: ASCII
    Encoding: Default

I can process one transaction and get the following error:
    ERROR MESSAGE: Timeout waiting for response: Read timed out
    java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at com.mirth.connect.model.transmission.framemode.Fra meStreamHandler.read(FrameStreamHandler.java:121)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.tcp.TcpDispatcher.sen d(TcpDispatcher.java:224)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Destinatio nConnector.handleSend(DestinationConnector.java:58 8)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Destinatio nConnector.process(DestinationConnector.java:336)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Destinatio nChain.call(DestinationChain.java:224)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel.pr ocess(Channel.java:1422)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel.di spatchRawMessage(Channel.java:955)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.SourceConn ector.dispatchRawMessage(SourceConnector.java:177)
    at com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.DonkeyEngineC ontroller.dispatchRawMessage(DonkeyEngineControlle r.java:498)
    at com.mirth.connect.server.servlets.MessageObjectSer vlet$2.run(MessageObjectServlet.java:193)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

There is no interface is using the port number. Sometimes I was able to process 6-7 messages and then I would get the above error. When we use CloverLeaf to send the transactions to that port, we will have no issues at all.
    Do you have any ideas? Thanks for you help in advance.

Use zero (0) instead of a large number if you want to specify an infinite timeout.

It appears as if the server you're sending to is not sending back a response. Do a network capture to confirm.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
    X