Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Adding data to another destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding data to another destination

I have multiple destinations on my single channel.

3 FTP's and 1 single LLP

I want to add the Insurance information to the encoded SIU message just on a single ftp destination.

Would it be better to create another channel for this, or is there a way I am not seeing to accomplish this on the same channel.

Re:Adding data to another destination

I think you're using the right option: one channel with three destinations

You can add specific code to each destination, at the transformer related to the destination

Comment

but all my transformers are on a destination, if i apply it to a seperate destination does it give me the data from the first destination

I am starting to confuse myself.

Comment

Are you sure all your transformers are on a destination? Then, the tranformation should be applied to the endpoint.

Filter/Transformer at source affects to all destinations. Filter/Transformer at destination affects only to that destination endpoint.

On the other hand, from a destination you can access to the results got in previous transformations.

Comment

Ya I need the entire message that it created and then add something to it, This is the Allan at Visualutions, you can look at my Nextgen to Pacs that you built to see my dilema. Only thing I could think of is if i set that destination to another channel then created 2 more destinations from the other channel.

Let me know what you think about that.

Thanks

Comment

I can't follow you fine. but AFAIK your best option is create the message at the source transformers, and then add the special requierment for each destination at its transformers.

IMHO you doesn't need any aditional channel, but I'm not sure about your problem. Could you post a design of your goals ?

Comment

Working...
            X