Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Web Services HTTP basic authentication - how??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Services HTTP basic authentication - how??

Hi everyone,

I have created a channel with an LLP listener and a SOAP Sender.

I am attempting to connect via web services to a system that uses HTTP BASIC authentication. How is this header information passed to the web service?

Thanks!

Re:Web Services HTTP basic authentication - how??

Use the http://useraname[email protected]/path syntax

This must be used both in the wsdl dir (to get the WSDL) text box and in the post box (the one that is generated from once the WSDL is loaded)

Comment

I'm not sure what that meant, Alberto, but I did use the user name and pword with the URL for the endpoint (as you suggest) and it did work.
      Thanks for the reply.

Now I need to figure out how to pass my variables into the soap envelope!

Thanks again.

Comment

I also see now that the text sent in the email for your posting posting shows up correctly, but because of the emoticon coding, it was garbled on the message board.

Anyway, thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X