Keyboard shortcuts in mirth 1.6 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard shortcuts in mirth 1.6 ??

I was wondering if there are any keyboard shortcuts within 1.6? I was thinking they would be handy for things like moving a step up or down, etc.
    If not, perhaps it's a good suggestion for a feature?

Thanks!

Re:Keyboard shortcuts in mirth 1.6 ??

You can use ALT plus the underlined character on each menu item to perform the desired task. There is also CTRL-S for saving a channel, but be warned there is a serious bug in <1.6.1 where using CTRL-S to save a transformer will only save the first time. (This is addressed in 1.7)
    Chris Lang

Comment

Thanks Chris. The menu I mentioned, within the transformer context, doesn't have such shortcuts. When right clicking on a step, there are no underlined characters, leading me to believe there isn't a shortcut available. Please correct me if I missed something.

Thanks for all the hard work, your team should be proud of this product!

Comment

You can use alt-p to move steps up, and alt-d to move steps down. These are the underlined letters on the buttons to the left of the grid.

-- des

PS:

It *would* sure be great to have an "insert" option, as well as "add" and "delete". I just had to add 24 items near the top of a transformer with 200 rows, and I figure I typed alt-p 4,800 times. That is a real drag...

It would also be great to be able to multi-select a group of rows and move them up or down.

It would also be great to be able to move selected rows with the mouse by drag and drop.

Comment

You can use alt-p to move steps up, and alt-d to move steps down. These are the underlined letters on the buttons to the left of the grid.

-- des

PS:

It *would* sure be great to have an "insert" option, as well as "add" and "delete". I just had to add 24 items near the top of a transformer with 200 rows, and I figure I typed alt-p 4,800 times. That is a real drag...

It would also be great to be able to multi-select a group of rows and move them up or down.

It would also be great to be able to move selected rows with the mouse by drag and drop.

Comment

-- des

PS:

Comment

Working...
            X