Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Trigger alerts on channel connection status change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger alerts on channel connection status change

Hello all!

After exploring the alerting system of Mirth I found that the current functionality does not cover one of our use cases.

We have a channel receiving an ADT HL7 stream via MLLP where the sending system normaly stays connected with the channel.

It should be possible to trigger an alert not only on errors within this channel but also on connection status changes. This would be to send an alert when a mllp connection changes from state "connected" to "waiting" while receiving an HL7 ADT stream.

Or even better: The alert should be sent when the state "waiting" stays for more then a configurable number of minutes. This will allow tolerance for short network and service outages.

I've created an enhancement JIRA issue for this:
    http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...owse/MIRTH-588

Re:Trigger alerts on channel connection status change

I am also wanting to setup an alert if the channel is in the waiting status for a certain amount of time. Has anyone developed such an alert? - Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X