Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

ERROR-301: Transformer conversion error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR-301: Transformer conversion error

I'm getting an error when trying to convert an XML to HL7.
    I've included the XML file that I am trying to convert as well as the Channel.

ERROR-301: Transformer conversion error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error adapting message
    org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(U nknown Source)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.adaptors.XMLAdaptor .populateMessage(XMLAdaptor.java:23)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.adaptors.Adaptor.ge tMessage(Adaptor.java:41)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaSc riptTransformer.transform(JavaScriptTransformer.ja va:250)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractEventAwareTransforme r.doTransform(AbstractEventAwareTransformer.java:4 8)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:200)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:200)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(Mule Event.java:251)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:492)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:230)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:208)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:130)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any help would be appreciated.

301230327_De_identified.xml (42242 bytes)

Re:ERROR-301: Transformer conversion error

The 2nd file didnt seem to get attached. Here it is.

Convert_XML_to_HL7.xml (3772 bytes)

Thanks,

Comment

My error went away when I used a preprocessor (a VB app) to remove all the extra hard returns, and removed the lines that only contained spaces.

I hope this helps someone else out there.

Comment

Good to know - you could also do the same logic in a Mirth preprocessor (to avoid running the VB app).
        Chris Lang

Comment

Here is the pre-processor code I have written to remove the problematic extra lines. I see that I have at least two problems: getting the message in and getting the message back out.

var Contents1 = FileUtil.read($('message'));
          FileUtil.write($('message'), append(false), Contents2);

I dont believe that I am using the right variable for the message.

// Modify the message variable below to pre process data
          var Contents1 = FileUtil.read($('message'));
          var Contents2 = "";
          var aryContents = Contents1.split("/n");
          var xCount; //counter
          for (xCount in aryContents)
          {
          SingleLine = aryContents[xCount];
          if (SingleLine = "")
          {} //Do nothing line is empty
          else
          {if (Contents2 = "")
          {Contents2 = SingleLine;}
          else
          {Contents2 = Contents2 & "n" & SingleLine}; //Add line to contents2
          }
          }
          FileUtil.write($('message'), append(false), Contents2);
          return;

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Post edited by: JasonGriffith, at: 02/08/2008 10:31

Comment

Perhaps with something like this:

Code:
               message=message.replace(/(\r|\n)/gi,'');
               return message;

Comment

Hard returns

We are getting this same type error with our transformer. Has this issue been resolved with any newer versions of MIRTH, or will I need to decode the message? We are at Version 1.8.0.4126.

Comment

Working...
              X