No announcement yet.

channlId in deploy script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're putting them in the globalMap, not the globalChannelMap. The code I supplied you with pulls the globalChannelMap.

Comment

If I use logger.info(otherChannelglobalChannelMap(myChannel Id));

I see the below error. Am I doing anything wrong?

[2014-06-03 20:51:55,344] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptReceive r:90): Error executing JavaScript Reader script bb1d22d0-2ce0-4407-be80-adba098ec757.
      com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tExecutorException: com.mirth.connect.server.MirthJavascriptTransforme rException: CHANNEL:
      IDLE CHANNEL ALERTCONNECTOR:
      SourceSOURCE CODE:
      LINE NUMBER:
      6528DETAILS:
      TypeError: [email protected] is not a function, it is object.
      at bb1d22d0-2ce0-4407-be80-adba098ec757:6528 (doScript)
      at bb1d22d0-2ce0-4407-be80-adba098ec757:6581
      at com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tUtil.execute(JavaScriptUtil.java:62)
      at com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptReceiver .poll(JavaScriptReceiver.java:88)
      at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.PollConnec tor$PollConnectorTask.run(PollConnector.java:125)
      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)Caused by: com.mirth.connect.server.MirthJavascriptTransforme rException: CHANNEL:
      IDLE CHANNEL ALERTCONNECTOR:
      SourceSOURCE CODE:
      LINE NUMBER:
      6528DETAILS:
      TypeError: [email protected] is not a function, it is object.
      at bb1d22d0-2ce0-4407-be80-adba098ec757:6528 (doScript)
      at bb1d22d0-2ce0-4407-be80-adba098ec757:6581
      at com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tUtil.executeScript(JavaScriptUtil.java:490)
      at com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptReceiver $JavaScriptReceiverTask.call(JavaScriptReceiver.ja va:113)
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303)
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:138)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Comment

Got it! Hmm my bad. Any ways of getting globalMaps just curious

Comment

Yes, just use globalMap.get...
          globalMap is global over all channels.

Comment

Yeah I knew that I have to do a strange thing. I am reading id,name from database, if the id from DB matches deployed channel Id's I have to use the globalMap of that Channel. The reason why I am doing this process because each channel has its own globalMap values and my code monitors all the channels. So if the id from the DB matches channelID I have to use the map values. I am having hard time doing this.

Comment

It seems to me like you are confusing globalMap and globalChannelMap because you say you want the globalMap for the channel.
              Simon

Comment

Ok below is my code that I would like to use for all the channels:

First time it reads an ADT channelid..
                Second time it reads a Lab channel id where Femalevalue - globalMap.get('Female1');
                Similary for third channel the female value is different

var myChannelId = result.getString("ID").trim().toString();
                var otherChannelglobalChannelMap = com.mirth.connect.server.util.GlobalChannelVariabl eStoreFactory.getInstance().get(myChannelId).getVa riables();
                //if channelId from db matches channelId deployed.
                if(myChannelId){
                FemaleValue= globalMap.get('Female');

}
                else{
                some default value;
                }

Let me know if I have confused you

Comment

I have come up with a solution where once I get the globalChannelMaps I will split the , ( comma) seperated value and I can use that.

Comment

I think I am still confused about what you are trying to achieve, but if you have found a solution, that's great.

Comment

Working...
                    X