Mirth and Hyperfilesql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth and Hyperfilesql

After looking around about Mirth connect and HL7 , I really impressed of all the feature that Mirth offer for the users
    BUT unfortunately Mirth offer the access to Postgres, derby, Oracle database, in my case I work with Hyperfilesql database, so is there any procedure to add a connector to Mirth in order to read/write from this database ?

any info will be so appreciated
    thanks

in the file "Mirth Connect\conf\dbdrivers.xml" you can add new ODBC/JDBC drivers
    Of course you must first download the according ODBC/JDBC package and put it in the "custom-lib" folder (I think) and restart mirth.
    That should do the trick

Comment

In Mirth You can use ODBC/ jdbc or any custom driver.

I am not familiar with HyperfileSQL.
      But when it is possible to connect to it with java then Mirth can do it too.
      Stefan

Mirth Certified|Epic Bridges Certified|Cloverleaf Level 2 Certified

Comment

Yes, you can connect to any database that supports ODBC. The JDBC/ODBC driver is already included, so you don't necessarily need to add anything to dbdrivers.xml. Though you can if you want a HyperfileSQL-specific option in the drop-down menu.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

well on my machine I have postgres database and HyperfileSQL , I create a new channel "database reader" as source and f"ile writer" as destination and I chose the postgres DB from the list, I could get the data stored into this database.

How can I connect to HyperfileSQL when the connector doesn't exist in the configuration of Mirth ?

I try to explain more what i need to do exactly :

we have a health care application and it store the data into HyperfilSQL.
          the application must read/write HL7 messages, this is why I chose Mirth ( I think this is possible with mirth, not sure) .

Ps: I install the last version of Mirth 3.0.2

Comment

Assuming HyperfileSQL supports ODBC, you would choose the JDBC/ODBC bridge and enter in the appropriate connection URL. http://help.windev.com/en-US/?3044273

Nicholas Rupley
            Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
            - You just bar.

Comment

so you confirm no need to add a new line to dbdrivers.xml ?

Comment

Originally posted by vicky777plus View Post
                so you confirm no need to add a new line to dbdrivers.xml ?
                No you don't, assuming that HFSQL supports ODBC. From what I've read it does, though it may require some extra module to be installed, not sure.

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                - You just bar.

Comment

Hi narupley , well, now I'm really confused

How mirth will be involved if there is no connection between my application and mirth and from the other hand , between mirth and the database, because from what I've find on internet that mirth will be in the middle between the application and the DB

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by vicky777plus View Post
                    Hi narupley , well, now I'm really confused

How mirth will be involved if there is no connection between my application and mirth and from the other hand , between mirth and the database, because from what I've find on internet that mirth will be in the middle between the application and the DB

Thanks in advance.
                    Like I said, you would use the JDBC/ODBC bridge, which is already included in the list of database drivers.

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                    - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
                    X