Trouble with LLP Listener in Server Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with LLP Listener in Server Mode

First let me say what a great project. I am very impressed with the capabilities of MIRTH and am continually finding new uses for it at our center.

I have setup some simple channels that forward ADT messages and one the creates Patient Labels and ships them to a printer. These are all working great.

My current problem is that I am trying to define a channel that is uses an LLP Listener as its' source. I can get the channel to deploy and work correctly if it is listening to a port on the same host that is running MIRTH, but it won't connect if I set it up on a different host. For testing purposes I installed MIRTH on a second computer and was trying to use it as the listener, no joy. Is there something simple about setting up the network that I might be missing?

Thanks in advance,

Monty

Re:Trouble with LLP Listener in Server Mode

Hi Monty.

If I've understood you fine, you want Mirth listen LLP connection at other server than localhost. Unfortunatley This is a TCP/IP limitation: you only can listen to connection at your own host.

Post edited by: albertosaez, at: 10/25/2007 13:44

Comment

I had the same problem. When I changed the LLP listener to a client it worked fine.

Comment

Ok, I get it. To be an LLP server I have to be "listening" on my own IP. I changed the IP to local host and the remote machine is now listening to the main machine. Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction.

Monty

Comment

Working...
        X