Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. Mirth Connect 4.1.0 includes new features such as new event log messages, additional fields to the Welcome to Mirth Connect screen, new information included in alerts as well as many smaller changes, updates, and improvements. This release also contains several improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

JMS Writer channel - ObjectMessage help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMS Writer channel - ObjectMessage help

Hi,
    I am using Mirth Version 1.5.0.2272.
    I have created a JMS Writer channel to send the messages to a queue in ActiveMQ. On the other end, I have my application (Spring based) as the consumer to the queue. I am able to receive the HL7 message in the application as a java.jms.TextMessage and read its contents.

I would like to configure my JMS Writer channel to send an ObjectMessage instead of the TextMessage. Is it best to do that in javascript? I can create a concrete instance of ObjectMessage and use javascript to populate values.

1. Is that the correct approach?
    2. Is there a better place to write the javascript to populate values than in the Filter?
    3. Once I have the ObjectMessage, how do I tell my channel to send it as the message?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    - Jose Mathews

MainPoint Systems
    2434 Main St,
    Santa Monica, CA - 90405

Re:JMS Writer channel - ObjectMessage help

Hi,
    Does anybody had any success in producing a javax.jms.ObjectMessage object from Mirth. I have been spending the last few days trying to figure this out, but no success.

I have been able to tell Mirth channel to send over rawData/transformedData and even the message object. But NO success with being able to send over a custom dto object wrapped in javax.jms.ObjectMessage.

Any insight in this area is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    - jose mathews

Comment

Re:JMS Writer channel - ObjectMessage help

Did you ever figure this out? I am currently investigating Mirth as a potential solution on my project, and the Java content available here seems to be a bit light. My client uses eGate to send HL7 messages via LLP. I have run a few LLP input tests, and this aspect of Mirth seems to work. I am wondering how to output from Mirth to a JMS message driven bean using JBossAS.

Comment

Working...
      X