Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

real world application examples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real world application examples?

i'm trying to evaluate mirth for potential use in a project i'm working on. for the record, i have very limited hl7 experience, but many years of java and javascript experience.

my main question: is there any documentation or examples of mirth that goes beyond simple single channel examples that shows how mirth might be used in a real world deployment? case study?

we have a need to connect to multiple different end points. it seems from what i've read so far, that each provider or application would need to be setup with a separate llp listener on different ports. what about for supporting multiple different message types on a single listener? i'm not sure of a specific example, but basically i might have an application to talk to that needs to send message A, B and C and handle them differently (maybe right them to different database tables or something and generate responses). could these all occur over one llp listener/channel or would each message type need to be its own llp listener/channel.

my guess is that this could be done in the filter with javascript that decides which destination to use for different types of messages. is this correct?

thanks.
Working...
X