Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Route mllp "FAILURE: Timeout waiting for ACK" erro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route mllp "FAILURE: Timeout waiting for ACK" erro

Hi All,

I've configured a channel sending QRY-A19 messages via LLP and waiting for ADR-A19 answers which are routed to another channel with the channel writer destination.

During network outages the QRY-A19 fails with an error in this channel which shows up as error in the message history of the dashboard. The error message is "FAILURE: Timout waiting for ACK".

As the client creating the QRY-A19 is not waiting for the answer I need to report this timeout error through another channel to the client. The goal is to create an NACK message with the message text above.

Is this possible?

Has anyone configure a channel which is doing this?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Re:Route mllp "FAILURE: Timeout waiting for A

I've done some investigations retreiving the status of the destination using the responseMap in the postprocessor with no success:

Code:
    logger.info("postprocessor"«»);

if (responseMap.get("eGate"«»).getStatus() == "ERROR"«») {
        logger.info("Error"«»);
    }
    else {
        logger.info("No Error"«»);
    }
    The distination which sends the QRY-A19 via MLLP is named "eGate". The ACK response is
    sent to another channel.

But the postprocessor is not called. Even if the ACK is received!

What is wrong here?

Post edited by: level420, at: 10/16/2007 04:33

Comment

I got one step further:

If I select the message wich has the error state in the dashboard message viewer and then select "Reprocess Message" from the "Message Tasks" the postprocessor script is executed.

So why isn't the postprocessor script executed during normal (not dashboard triggered) message processing?

Any help would be great.

Post edited by: level420, at: 10/16/2007 13:16

Post edited by: level420, at: 10/16/2007 13:18

Comment

Changing the channel source from "Channel Reader" to "LLP Listener" makes the postprocessor work!

So somehow when using a channel reader as source the postprocessor script is not executed.

Is this a bug?

Comment

I'm confused...are you having trouble with the pre or the post processsor? You switched back and forth between the two in your posts.
          Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Re:Route mllp

brendanh wrote:
            I'm confused...are you having trouble with the pre or the post processsor? You switched back and forth between the two in your posts.
            Sorry for the confusion: I meant the postprocessor. I've corrected my posts.

Comment

Any news on this topic? I corrected my post so the problem should be clear.

Thank you for answering.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
              X