Use of tmp variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of tmp variable

Hello, I'm just trying something out on a channel with delimited text outbound data type and setting the following in the outbound channel transformer:

Code:
    tmp = new XML("<delimited/>");
    tmp.row.column1 = "test 1";
    tmp.row.column2 = "two";
    I am puzzled as to why I am not seeing any output?

What am I doing wrong?

Simon

Do you have an outbound template set? If you don't, then deserialization will always use msg. If you're just overwriting tmp with your own stuff anyway, then it doesn't matter what's in the outbound template (as long as it serializes without errors).
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Well that's very odd. I could have sworn that i put something in the template, and that I had tried with both msg and tmp, and still couldn't get it working, but it is ok now.
      I was going down the route of template originally but then decided that I would be better building from scratch so have changed to msg variable and all is ok now. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X