Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a way to generate a source /destination report??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a way to generate a source /destination report??

Hi,

I have a requirement to export socket server details to an excel file with Channel Name, Source (What kind of source it is ip and port incase of a llp listener),Destination (What kind of destination it is ip and port incase of a llp listener or ftp).
    I went to the DB but the properties are in a xml file format.

Any help in regards to this would be great.

Regards,
    Satish Singh

You can create a channel that will pull the XML from the database and parse through it to generate the report.

Comment

See attached channel.. that is written for v3. It produces two report files:
      1. channelreport - summary of each channel and the destinations (type of destination and connection details).
      2. portlist - summary of listening ports on mirth itself.

To deploy..
      1. configure the smb paths & user accounts (you need a input directory and archive & report directories).
      2. export all channels in mirth to the input directory (the channel reads in these xml files).

If you want a csv form you will just need to adjust the output variable (msgtxt).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by glenn71; 03-05-2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

This report is great. How would I include the Channel Description found under the Summary tab?

Thanks

Comment

I pulled channel description from here:
          msg['description'].toString();

Is there a list of all Mirth embedded names? This is extremely helpful when pulling data for reports.

Example:
          Channel Name: msg['name']
          Destination Name: msg['destinationConnectors']['connector']['name']
          etc...

Comment

Working...
          X