Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Run Mirth on Suse Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Mirth on Suse Linux

Hi,

i want to run Mirth (i am usin 1.6.1 version of Mirth like mirth-1.6.1.2750-setup.tar.gz)on Suse Linux. I untar it but now i am unable to run it thru browser.

plz, someone help me its very urgent for me.

thank u in advance

Post edited by: ajay_scorpio, at: 10/10/2007 13:57

Re:Run Mirth on Suse Linux

Untar mirth in a directory in your home. Execute mirth.sh (JAVA must be installed, install the java from sun) and wait until the server starts.
    Use your web browser (localhost:8080) on port 8080 (check your firewall if the port is not filtered. Launch the web start or download the jnlp file and start it with javaws.

Comment

Re:Run Mirth on Suse Linux

thks Bleupomme,,
      i done this, it rally was a easy method.

thanks/

Comment

Re:Running Mirth on Suse Linux

Hi All,

I am using <irth on SUSE Linux and there is sthing problem durinh working with this software........

On Destination > Edit Transformer tab

When in i am mapping as

msg['OBX']['OBX.2']['OBX.2.1'].toString()

(in the same way) then in ssh console it is giving error like:

LINE SOURCE: connectorMap.put('TYPE', validate(msg['OBX']['OBX.2']['OBX.2.1'].toString();, '', new Array()));

DETAILS: missing ) after argument list

I am using mysql database here.

i check all the passibilities from my side that in which patter the mapping is passible (hoe will we diffrentiate it as Integer/String).

can someone help me about this topic:

Thank you to all in advance

Ajay

Comment

Re:Running Mirth on Suse Linux

I am running into the same issue. I searched throught the forum and found others with the same issue but the resolution did not seem to apply. Were you successful?

Comment

Working...
          X