Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destination Connector - File Writer - to UNC path of SharePoint DocLib

Mirth 2.2.3 version:

In my Destination Connector -> File Writer -> file Method, I am trying to use the UNC path to a SharePoint DocLib as my directory.

I had to first enable my windows server "WebClient" service in Administration Tool -> Services.

Once that service was started I was able to browse to that SharePoint directory using UNC. (start -> run -> UNC)

I put in that same path and tested the connection using Test Write button, and got the Connection Successful message. so I deployed the channel and all was well; the message appeared in the SharePoint DocLib as expected.

I think I stopped the channel for a few moments, then started it again and from this point on I am getting an access denied error. I tried testing the connection using the Test Write button, and now I get the "Unable to Connect to //server.com/sites/corporate/reporting/shared documents" error.

I have verified that the mirth connect service is logging on with the correct account that has access to that SharePoint DocLib. I can access everything fine outside of mirth. Strange... any ideas anyone??

Thanks in advance...

here is the error I get every time now...

ERROR 2014-01-09 14:48:37,657 [a0648232-b100-4751-8977-204e111da035_source_connector._fileEndpoint#102337 9140.receiver.1] org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: a0648232-b100-4751-8977-204e111da035: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\server.com\sites\Corporate\reporting\Shared Documents\09-01-14_14-48-36.6101389307716610test.txt (Access is denied)
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\server.com\sites\Corporate\reporting\Shared Documents\09-01-14_14-48-36.6101389307716610test.txt (Access is denied)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.filesystems.File Connection.writeFile(FileConnection.java:192)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileMessageDispa tcher.doDispatch(FileMessageDispatcher.java:99)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileMessageDispa tcher.doSend(FileMessageDispatcher.java:139)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:164)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:54)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
    at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:176)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:143)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:487)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:266)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:225)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileMessageRecei ver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:228)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileMessageRecei ver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:97)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 1061)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :575)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anyone have ideas?

here are a few more links that might give clues as to what I am trying to accomplish

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art...ebDAV-IIS.html

http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/p...-73848352.html

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...rationservices

Comment

Working...
    X