Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

problem with DB read and file Wr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with DB read and file Wr

Hi,
    I was using Mirth 1.3.1 and now planning to migrate to Mirth 1.5.0. One of my channels in Mirth 1.3.1. is working perfectly fine but when I imported the same to Mirth 1.5.0, it is not working. The channel collects the data from the DB and then generates the HL7 file. It seems that the the value from source is not passed properly to the Destination. Plz help me with this issue. The error that I am getting is,

org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connector=com.webreach.mirth [email protected], endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[class java.util.HashMap]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#1951111453', type='receiver', properties={}, transactionConfig=org.mule.impl.MuleTransactionCon [email protected], filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=null, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseI nsensitiveHashMap
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:64)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:492)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:234)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc MessageReceiver.processMessage(JdbcMessageReceiver .java:149)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.doInTransaction(Transacte dPollingMessageReceiver.java:159)
    at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:72)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.run(TransactedPollingMess ageReceiver.java:149)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: Failed to parse result map
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.Result MapToXML.doTransform(ResultMapToXML.java:108)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(Mule Event.java:251)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
    ... 12 more

{}

Please help solve the issue.
    Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Kurian.

Reroblem with DB read and file Wr

Can you export the channel and post the XML?
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Hi,
      Here is my channel as attachment. It works fine if its a single table 'select' statement. Plz have a look at it. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kurian. OutDbrFileWrtest1_clone1_1.xml (9583 bytes)

Comment

Hey,
        The same error is shown even if table1.field1, table2.field2 format is given in the SQL statement. Plz suggest some ideas. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kurian.

Comment

Hey,
          Has anyone checked my channel? I have revised my channel and its posted as an attachment. Please do have a look at it. The problem still perisist. Its quite important. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
          Kurian. OutDbrFileWr_test_clone.xml (16404 bytes)

Comment

I had a look at it and didn't see any big issues.

One thing that might help is going to the latest version of Mirth instead of 1.5 . Not sure if anything was done in 1.6 to make backwards compatibility any better...
            Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!

Comment

Hey,
              Did you check the attachment of my previous post? (OutDbrFileWr_test_clone.xml). That channel is from Mirth 1.6.1. That channel works perfectly fine in Mirth 1.3.1. Due to this problem in Mirth 1.6.1, I'm not able to upgrade to the latest version. Well I'll post the working channel (Mirth 1.3.1 version). Working channel in Mirth 1.3.1 is made in 'Router' mode. Expecting your suggestion. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kurian. OutDbrFileWr_Mirth1.xml (30567 bytes)

Comment

Hey,
                I was able to solve the issue. I sincerely thank everyone who had a look at my channel. Thank you for the suggestions.

Regards,

Kurian.

Comment

kmthayil wrote:
                  Hey,
                  I was able to solve the issue. I sincerely thank everyone who had a look at my channel. Thank you for the suggestions.

Regards,

Kurian.
                  What was the problem? Can you post the repaired channel here?
                  Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!

Comment

Hey,
                    I didn't get any error when I removed date_format() function from the SQL query. Even then I couldn get the required result. Now, I wrote JavaScript for the date conversion and formatting and I wrote the SQL query in a different way (but same meaning). I still couldn't understand why Mirth 1.6.1 behaved like this, which didn't have any problem in Mirth 1.3.1. Let's hope the reason would be found out by anyone asap. Thank you.

Regards,

Kurian. OutDbrFileWr_Clone.xml (64796 bytes)

Post edited by: kmthayil, at: 10/05/2007 06:28

Comment

Working...
                    X