X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Connect 3.0 Released!

It’s finally here…
    Mirth Connect 3.0!

Mirth Connect 3.0 adds hundreds of new features to Mirth Connect 2.2. It features a new internal messaging engine that focuses on guaranteed delivery, performance, and configurability.

Some key features and benefits of the new release include:
    • Guaranteed delivery – reduces the time and expense of monitoring and reprocessing failed messages; with Mirth Connect 3.0, received messages are guaranteed to be sent to their destination(s)
    • System-wide queuing and automatic message recovery – both greatly increase interface reliability, enable "hands off" operation of the interfaces, and increase interface uptime
    • Improved configurable message storage – this new ability can decrease message data storage for better performance and lower disk usage
    • Message archiving – helps meet message storage policy requirements by removing old messages from the production system while archiving them elsewhere
    • Improved message browser and channel dashboard – increases productivity by easing and simplifying deployed interface operation and management
    • New Web-based dashboard – easier "at-a-glance" monitoring information and processing statistics for each interface
    • Custom message metadata indexing and searching – eliminates custom database modification by automating mapping of message data, which results in easier interface development and message searching

Download | See What's New
    Last edited by jacobb; 10-02-2013, 02:59 PM.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Currently we are having mirth connect 2.2.1. Is it possible to port these channels to 3.0 with out having backward compatibility issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by mohans View Post
      Currently we are having mirth connect 2.2.1. Is it possible to port these channels to 3.0 with out having backward compatibility issue ?
      Certainly! Your channels will automatically be upgraded. Please see the upgrade guide.
      Jacob Brauer
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

We've surpassed 1,000 downloads of Mirth Connect 3.0 in just over a day. So far the feedback has been good, and we hope everyone is enjoying all of the new features!
        Jacob Brauer
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Certification

I was reviewing the Drummond Group website to see if Mirth was listed. I see that Mirth Connect is frequently used as 'additional software', but has Mirth Connect been tested or are there any plans for it to be tested for ONC-ACB certification? Similar to Summit Express Connect 9.1?

www.drummondgroup.com
          cmc

Comment

Looks great, guys! Nice work!

Comment

Mirth 3.0

I spent 2 days regression testing my channels that were developed using Mirth 2.2. Some are fairly complex in nature. The only areas that gave me trouble were:
              A. Using the ChannelStatusController to automatically start and stop channels
              B. Using the HL7 / XML serializers

The 3.0 API docs are great and answered my questions as to what changes needed to be made in 3.0 for the above

Just wanted to say GREAT WORK to the Mirth development team.
              The message browser changes/enhancements are great for supportability.
              Of course guaranteed delivery is the best present of all

Thanks again guys

Comment

Originally posted by rts View Post
                I spent 2 days regression testing my channels that were developed using Mirth 2.2. Some are fairly complex in nature. The only areas that gave me trouble were:
                A. Using the ChannelStatusController to automatically start and stop channels
                B. Using the HL7 / XML serializers

The 3.0 API docs are great and answered my questions as to what changes needed to be made in 3.0 for the above

Just wanted to say GREAT WORK to the Mirth development team.
                The message browser changes/enhancements are great for supportability.
                Of course guaranteed delivery is the best present of all

Thanks again guys
                Thanks for the feedback, rts! It is excellent to hear that your complex channels are working in 3.0 with no issues, and that our new User API is proving to be both sufficient and useful for the unsupported code that was required before to do certain tasks.
                Jacob Brauer
                NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

To upgrade or not to upgrade...?

We are looking to upgrade from Connect 2.1 to 3.0, however I need to document all the differences / changes between the two versions and I'm having a difficult time finding a complete list of the changes. I'm looking for supported OS's, databases, java and apache versions, added / deprecated functions, ect.

I have seen this: http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/w...-+What%27s+New but this isn't as comprehensive as I was hoping for. I also can't seem to find anything for 2.1.

Does anyone have any links or docos they could share?

Thank you.
                  Michelle

Comment

Working...
                  X