Mirth Connect 3.0 Beta 2 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Connect 3.0 Beta 2 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.0 Beta 2 is now available. This release includes numerous new features, improvements, and bug fixes. However, this is an early beta release and we do not recommend using it in a production setting. There is no migration/upgrade path to or from this beta, older channels cannot be imported into this beta, and it currently only supports PostgreSQL 9.0+ and Derby as configured backend databases. Please report any bugs that you encounter through our issue tracker.

Mirth Connect 3.0 Beta 2 has some major new features that Beta 1 did not have, including the Response Transformer, Message Archiver, Data Type improvements, and rewritten Database and JMS connectors.

If you would like to see a demo of the new 3.0 architecture and some of the new features available in the beta, there is a video available here:
    http://www.mirthcorp.com/featured-we...t-30-beta-demo

Please use this thread to comment and discuss this version. We look forward to your comments and bug reports in order to improve Mirth Connect before the release of 3.0.

You can report issues here (please note that the issue occurs only in 3.0.0 Beta 2 beta if it is not a 2.2.1 issue):
    http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/issues

You can download Mirth Connect 3.0.0 Beta 2 from the download page:
    http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/downloads
    Last edited by jacobb; 04-05-2013, 03:49 PM.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Jacob, I've downloaded the zip, but there is no installer with this. I've searched the Wiki and the forums, but so far haven't found any instructions on how to install v3. Are there any?

Comment

Please disregard. Found post by MofSmith and the replies. Thanks.

Comment

It seems to me that Mirth Connect Admin 3.0 is not included to the package. If I try to download it using the localhost:8080 it leads to 2.2 version.
        Also, are there any samples/tutorials handling HL7v3 and CDA messages?

Update: v2.2 mcserver probably was running when I tried. After reboot 3.0 is up but I cannot download and install Mirth Admin 3.0.x. This happens only on my work computer probably due to firewall and security settings that I cannot control. On my home computer everything is ok. No further action since I can try at home.
        Last edited by Shamil; 05-27-2013, 08:32 AM.

Comment

You could try clearing your Java cache as well. Control Panel > Java > Settings > Delete Files...
          Jacob Brauer
          Director, Software Development
          NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Features list?

Hi Jacob,
            First - thanks for your help the other night on our database corruption issue.

Second - Is there a list of the new features/updated features in version 3.0 somewhere?

Thanks
            J. Schmidt
            4medica

Comment

Install mirth connect 3.0 beta 2 on ubuntu

Hello,

Can annyone tell me how to install mirth connect 3.0 on ubuntu 12.0.4?

currently i have installen the sun jre 1.7
              and postgresql database.

but i am stuck at installing the mirth package...

Greetings

Jeroen

Comment

Originally posted by jschmidt View Post
                Hi Jacob,
                First - thanks for your help the other night on our database corruption issue.

Second - Is there a list of the new features/updated features in version 3.0 somewhere?

Thanks
                J. Schmidt
                4medica
                http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/i...&version=10160
                Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
                Work: 949-237-6069
                Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
                - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by jdevroom View Post
                  Hello,

Can annyone tell me how to install mirth connect 3.0 on ubuntu 12.0.4?

currently i have installen the sun jre 1.7
                  and postgresql database.

but i am stuck at installing the mirth package...

Greetings

Jeroen
                  Unzip the archive and edit mirth.properties to use the correct ports and database information. Then run mcserver, and navigate to http://localhost:8080 (or whatever port you have set) to view the web dashboard or to launch the administrator.

Nicholas Rupley
                  Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
                  - You just bar.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jschmidt View Post
                      Excellent. Thanks!
                      No problem. Once we get closer to the GA release, I think we'll be updating that page to make it a bit more organized / readable.

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                      - You just bar.

Comment

I was just wondering if there is a projected date for the GA release for this? Also, we will not be able to migrate/upgrade directly from the beta correct?

Comment

Originally posted by atibbits View Post
                          I was just wondering if there is a projected date for the GA release for this? Also, we will not be able to migrate/upgrade directly from the beta correct?
                          Not from the beta releases, but you will be able to migrate/upgrade directly from any previous supported versions (2.2.2, 2.2.1, 2.2.0, 2.1.1, etc.).

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                          - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
                          X