No announcement yet.

Mirth Connect 3.0 Beta 1 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem actually is in JRE 7. I was researching an issue for colleague. I found the several posts on the error message reported. All had to do with Java 7, none were Mirth.

Comment

Channels from 2.2.1.5861

Hello.

Do channels from version 2.2.1.5861 work in the new version, or do we start from scratch?

Thanks,

Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by brlmcguire View Post
        Hello.

Do channels from version 2.2.1.5861 work in the new version, or do we start from scratch?

Thanks,

Bruce.
        As noted on the first post and on the downloads page, there is no migration/upgrade path to or from this beta. However, the 3.0 Appliance and GA releases will have an automatic migration/upgrade process, and you will be able to import channels from other versions.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

I've updated the first page to include a specific note about older channels not being allowed for import, as well as a link to a demo video here:
          http://www.mirthcorp.com/featured-we...t-30-beta-demo

The video includes demos the main new 3.0 features available in the beta and an explanation of the new 3.0 architecture.
          Jacob Brauer
          Director, Software Development
          NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone! Beta 2 is now released!

http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/f...ead.php?t=8565
            Jacob Brauer
            Director, Software Development
            NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X