Mirth Connect 1.8.2 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Connect 1.8.2 Released!

We are happy to announce the release of Mirth Connect 1.8.2! Mirth Connect 1.8.2 improves on Mirth Connect 1.8.1 with over 70 bug fixes, improvements, and new features.

For the release notes and upgrade information, please see the following:
    http://www.mirthcorp.com/news/mirth-...th-connect-182
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Now that 1.8.2 is out what is the best way to upgrade from 1.8.1 while maintainig the server configuration.

Comment

See the upgrade instructions here:
      http://www.mirthcorp.com/news/mirth-...th-connect-182

We have designed Mirth Connect 1.8.2 to upgrade old versions seamlessly. You can install Mirth Connect 1.8.2 directly on top of Mirth Connect 1.5 or higher. Your database and channels will be updated automatically when you first start Mirth Connect 1.8.2. Any added custom libraries, saved extension properties, and mirth.properties changes (besides port settings) will be lost. Of course, we recommend you make a backup of all channels and settings before performing an upgrade.

Channels from Mirth Connect 1.5 and above can be imported into Mirth Connect 1.8.2. Behavior of older channels is not guaranteed. Note that certain channel elements have changed, so imported channels should be fully tested in Mirth Connect 1.8.2 before being used in production.
      Jacob Brauer
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Also note that for a short period of time 1.8.2.4471 had a bug that could cause HL7 processing errors with certain transformers. 1.8.2.4472 should be the release you are using. If you downloaded 1.8.2.4471 you can either download 1.8.2.4472 and install it or simply replace mirth-server.jar from the new zip.
        Jacob Brauer
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josealmeida View Post
          Now that 1.8.2 is out what is the best way to upgrade from 1.8.1 while maintainig the server configuration.
          I just upgraded my 1.8.0 to 1.8.2- went like a charm.

Stopped the service, ran the installer, told the installer to start the service.

I did have to redeploy my channels, but they started right up.

I love upgrades like this! I wish I had other upgrades that go as smoothly!

-Doug

Comment

Originally posted by ddompkowski View Post
            I just upgraded my 1.8.0 to 1.8.2- went like a charm.

Stopped the service, ran the installer, told the installer to start the service.

I did have to redeploy my channels, but they started right up.

I love upgrades like this! I wish I had other upgrades that go as smoothly!

-Doug
            Thanks for the compliments. And yes, with every upgrade a re-deploy is required. I will make sure to add this note in the upgrade instructions.
            Jacob Brauer
            NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Windows only :

There is a 'fatal' error (Error writing file C:/Program Files (x86)/Mirth/conf/***unknown cariable database.temp***-SqlMapConfig.properties') , and I launched setup as Administrator.

Did anyone else installed 1.8.2 setup on Windows ?

If yes, please post some details. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
              X