Mirth Connect product roadmap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Connect product roadmap

It seems like a new release of Mirth, rebranded Mirth Connect is coming soon. The JIRA issues were being assigned and resolved, and is exciting to see.

Question about the roadmap: http://www.mirthcorp.com/products/mirth-connect/roadmap

Does MirthCorp intend on keeping the free version available for free usage? Do you intend to differentiate the featureset of a free product over the appliance product?

Shhhhhhh.

Comment

The free version will always be free. There always has and always will be a differentiation between the free product and the appliance.
      Jacob Brauer
      Director, Software Development
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Hi,

When do you expect Mirth Connect 1.9 and 2.0 to be released?

Will 1.9 be released by the end of the summer or in fall? Will 2.0 be released next winter?

thanks,
        baziz

Comment

Originally posted by baziz View Post
          Hi,

When do you expect Mirth Connect 1.9 and 2.0 to be released?

Will 1.9 be released by the end of the summer or in fall? Will 2.0 be released next winter?

thanks,
          baziz
          It is all very speculative right now, as far as 1.9 and 2.0 go, so I can't give you a definitive answer. I'd like to think next winter for 2.0 is way too far away. That being said, the roadmap might not reflect exactly what happens. 2.0 is being worked on as a branch right now, so a 2.0 might replace a 1.9 if it is ahead of schedule, but without all of the 2.0 features on the roadmap. We will update the roadmap when we know more.
          Jacob Brauer
          NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Progress since June?

Do you have a better idea of the progress on 1.9 and 2.0 since this thread was last updated?

Also I can't find the code branch that was mentioned for 2.0.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan.callaghan View Post
              Do you have a better idea of the progress on 1.9 and 2.0 since this thread was last updated?

Also I can't find the code branch that was mentioned for 2.0.

Thanks!
              There are no additional updates. 1.8.2 will be released soon, and the branch has stopped development for now because of the continued development on the 1.8.x trunk.
              Jacob Brauer
              NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X