Post file reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post file reader

I have a channel that reads in all of the files in a folder and process them. After it has read all the files, I need to do another step. I have tried putting the code in the destination and in the post processor but it does it for each file. Where can I put the code to run after all files are processed?

If you're on a current versionof mirth, the File Reader will set a sourceMap variable 'pollComplete' with a value of true for the last file read in.

You can do in your post-processor

Code:
    if ($('pollComplete')) {
        // run your clean-up code.
    }

Comment

This looks like it works. It is not doing the code for each file. I will know if it does it at the end this weekend. We had over 400,000 files to process.

Comment

It should work for mirth version 3.6 or higher.

Comment

Minulla on versio 3.6. Kaikki toimii oikein. Yritä päivittää.

Comment

Be careful about the implementation. I think to do what you want to do (had something similar to do recently), you need to check this:

Code:
            $('pollComplete') == true && $('batchComplete') == true
            Checking the combined values was ultimately the only thing that produced a consistent boolean value for post-processing behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanlent View Post
              Be careful about the implementation. I think to do what you want to do (had something similar to do recently), you need to check this:

Code:
              $('pollComplete') == true && $('batchComplete') == true
              Checking the combined values was ultimately the only thing that produced a consistent boolean value for post-processing behavior.
              Good point!

Comment

Working...
              X