No announcement yet.

Mirth Connect 3.5.0 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If after deleting a channel group click Logout instead of Save Group, this error happens (attached).
    Attached Files

Comment

If to create JavaScript step(s) in Source connector transformer and then delete them all, it shows Edit Transformer (0) in Channel Tasks menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamil View Post
        If to create JavaScript step(s) in Source connector transformer and then delete them all, it shows Edit Transformer (0) in Channel Tasks menu.
        Are you sure you don't have an outbound template set?

For the other issues you brought up, please do create tickets on our public issuer tracker; full reproduction steps go a long way too.

Thanks for your help!
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by narupley View Post
          Are you sure you don't have an outbound template set?
          Yes, that the case. Good feature when you know what it means.

I would suggest that having something like "Edit Transformer (n*)", where n - is number of transformer steps, and "*" is the indication that an outbound template is used would be nice. E.g., in my case with no steps: "Edit Transformer (*)". Or "Edit Transformer (2*)" for two steps with outbound.

But that may make it too busy, so it's up to the community to decide.

Comment

I might missed that and it's already fixed in 3.5.1.
            So just FYI: Mirth Connect 3.5.0 Administrator login fails with Java 9. If to roll back to Java 8 everything works as expected.

Comment

Working...
            X