Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirth FHIR Technology Preview 1 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I figured it out. I added this call:

Code:
    response.addHeader('Access-Control-Allow-Origin','*');
    Now I'm having a problem setting the Content-Type to be 'application/json+fhir'.

I've even tried:

Code:
    response.setMimeType('application/json+fhir');
    But it always seems to default to 'application/xml+fhir' for some reason.

Comment

Hmm good catch. It appears that's a bug in the code right now; it's only setting a custom Content-Type header for the Binary resource. All other resources are always being sent with the default charset (application/xml+fhir). I'll make the fix and try to get it updated soon...
      Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
      Work: 949-237-6069
      Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
      - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by narupley View Post
        Hmm good catch. It appears that's a bug in the code right now; it's only setting a custom Content-Type header for the Binary resource. All other resources are always being sent with the default charset (application/xml+fhir). I'll make the fix and try to get it updated soon...
        Thanks Nick! I wrote my web app to work with the XML response but find working with JSON much easier

Comment

Originally posted by vpnath View Post
          Thanks Nick! I wrote my web app to work with the XML response but find working with JSON much easier
          FYI, that bug has been fixed, and the latest version is up on the website!

Nicholas Rupley
          Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
          - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by narupley View Post
            FYI, that bug has been fixed, and the latest version is up on the website!
            Thanks! Downloaded it and am getting proper JSON response back now!

Comment

Just in case anyone is watching this thread, note that we've released a new technology preview targeting DSTU 2! http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/f...d.php?t=214709

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
              - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
              X