Reset Forum Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Forum Password

I've searched every where for a password reset link and I can't find it.

Greg

Go to your user control panel, and there should be an "Edit Email & Password" link on the left side.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

I saw that, but it requires your current password. I've moved to a new computer and my old computer auto-logged me in. I haven't used that password in years. What I was looking for was a password reset that just uses email address to send me an email with a link to reset my password.

Greg

Comment

It doesn't look like there's a password reset option, but I was able to change it for you. Sent you an e-mail with the details.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X