mirth-build.xml error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirth-build.xml error

Hi, I'm a Mirth newbie that needs to transform NCPDP messages for my work. I discovered that Mirth doesn't have implemented the latest segments and fields for NCPDP. So I decided to build my own version. I followed the instructions here http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/w...ect+in+Eclipse but I get the following error:

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\khernandez\workspace_mirthconnect\Server\ mirth-build.xml:28: The follow
    ing error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\khernandez\workspace_mirthconnect\webadmi n\build.xml:47: jasper2 doesn'
    t support the "addWebXmlMappings" attribute

I don't understand what it means, can someone help?

Note: I'm using the following
    Eclipse Keppler Java EE IDE
    Apache Ant Version 1.9.2
    Java jdk1.7.0_25

Not sure there, it could be the version of Ant... have you tried 1.8?
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Try building with jdk 1.6.

Comment

I tried both suggestions, it still gives me the same error.

Comment

Originally posted by khernandez View Post
          I tried both suggestions, it still gives me the same error.
          Maybe try downgrading to Juno or Indigo?

Nicholas Rupley
          Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
          - You just bar.

Comment

I tried using Juno and I still get the same error.

I was checking the code in the Server project. I think I only have to change some code in some of the classes in the com.mirth.connect.plugins.datatypes.ncpdp package to add the missing NCPDP segments and fields, and maybe alter some of the logic that transforms these segments and fields.
            Is altering the source code to make my own version the best way to do this? Or would you recommend making a plugin?

Comment

I did the process on another computer and it was able to build successfully. I then ran the Server from Eclipse, and then the Client. And everything went smoothly but I noticed that this is the source code of the 3.0 version of Mirth Connect. I was told that this was not production ready. Can someone tell me where can I access the source code for version 2.2.3 so I can download it to Eclipse?

Comment

It doesn't look like 2.2.3 is tagged yet, but the latest build for the 2.x branch can be found here: https://svn.mirthcorp.com/connect/branches/2.x/

Also FYI, the 3.0 GA will be released very soon, so it may behoove you to just work with the 3.0 source anyway...

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                - You just bar.

Comment

Ok, then I'll keep using 3.0. Thanks for the help!

Comment

It works!

Update: I added the NCPDP segments and fields that were missing and it works! I used the NCPDP Telecommunication Standard Implementation Guide Version D.9 as a guide. I just had to alter the NCPDPReference class in the Server Project, inside src, inside the com.mirth.connect.plugins.datatypes.ncpdp package.
                    These are the things I added and the methods in which they were added:

private void populateNCPDPD0(Map<String, String> messages) {
                    messages.put("1R", "VeterinaryUseIndicator");
                    messages.put("NS", "DurAdditionalText");
                    messages.put("NZ", "AmountAttributedToProcessorFee");
                    messages.put("X0", "AssociatedPrescriptionServiceReferenceFillNumber" );
                    messages.put("XX", "AssociatedPrescriptionServiceProviderIdQualifier" );
                    messages.put("XY", "AssociatedPrescriptionServiceProviderId");
                    messages.put("XZ", "AssociatedPrescriptionServiceReferenceNumberQuali fier");
                    messages.put("Y6", "TimeOfService");
                    messages.put("YR", "PatientIdAssociatedStateProvinceAddress");
                    messages.put("ZF", "SalesTransactionId");
                    messages.put("ZI", "PatientCountryCode");
                    messages.put("ZK", "PrescriberIdAssociatedStateProvinceAddress");
                    messages.put("ZM", "PrescriberAlternateIdQualifier");
                    messages.put("ZP", "PrescriberAlternateId");
                    messages.put("ZQ", "PrescriberAlternateAssociatedStateProvinceAddress ");
                    messages.put("ZR", "AdjudicatedPaymentType");
                    messages.put("ZS", "ReportedPaymentType");
                    messages.put("ZW", "CompoundPreparationTime");
                    }

private void populateSegmentsD0(Map<String, String> segments) {
                    segments.put("AM17", "Purchaser");
                    segments.put("AM18", "ServiceProvider");
                    segments.put("AM27", "ResponseInsuranceAdditionalInformation");
                    segments.put("AM28", "ResponseCOB");
                    segments.put("AM29", "ResponsePatient");
                    }

private void populateRepFieldsD0(List<String> fields) {
                    fields.add("MeasurementDate");
                    fields.add("MeasurementTime");
                    fields.add("MeasurementDimension");
                    fields.add("MeasurementUnit");
                    fields.add("MeasurementValue");
                    }

Comment

If someone could update these things so it is added in the official release, it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by khernandez View Post
                        If someone could update these things so it is added in the official release, it would be greatly appreciated
                        I added an issue for this: MIRTH-2947. It won't be in 3.0, but possibly in a future release. Thanks!
                        Last edited by narupley; 09-19-2013, 11:40 AM.

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                        - You just bar.

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

I tried building Mirth Connect using Ant from the command line. But that failed with the same error message that khernandez had originally:
                            jspc:

BUILD FAILED
                            C:\users\cvanvranken\Documents\Github\mirth-3.1.1\trunk\server\mirth-build.xml:30: The following error occurred while executing this line:

C:\users\cvanvranken\Documents\Github\mirth-3.1.1\trunk\webadmin\build.xml:47: jasper2 doesn't support the "addWebXmlMappings" attribute

I submitted a support ticket and was told I should build inside of Eclipse with the Ant View
                            After Importing Mirth Connect Projects into Eclipse
                            Open the Ant view within Eclipse, and drag mirth-build.xml into the Ant view. Next double click on it (the "mirth-connect" item at root of the tree) to start building the project.

Comment

Working...
                            X