Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSMQ Integration with Mirth

Hi,

I wanted to know how to configure mirth with MSMQ.
    I have bunch of HL7 message flowing through MSMQ, and want use/build listener to receive/send HL7 messages from/to MSMQ and convert to HL7 to xml / load to Database.

Is this mandate to build MSMQ listener for this scenario, or i can use any of the existing channel (TCP/ HTTP) to build communication.

Thanks,
    Sheshagiri

MSMQ is .NET based, and there aren't (to my knowledge) any free open-source Java-based solutions for it. So while you can use Mirth to communicate with it, you'll probably have to write a JNI-based solution and include it manually.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by narupley View Post
      MSMQ is .NET based.
      Incorrect. MSMQ circa 1997 pre-dates .NET; is independent of .NET and can be used by Windows apps written in many languages including c++ not just .NET.

I thought Java could invoke c++ code too.
      Last edited by Beugnen; 04-29-2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beugnen View Post
        Incorrect. MSMQ circa 1997 pre-dates .NET; is independent of .NET and can be used by Windows apps written in many languages including c++ not just .NET.

I thought Java could invoke c++ code too.
        Sorry about that, it appears I was mistaken. Shows how much I know about MSMQ =P

Java can indeed invoke C++/C# code, through JNI. That's why I mentioned writing a JNI-based solution and including that in a custom resource. That way you can invoke it through your channel's JavaScript code.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X