Would loveto see a Mirth Connect client for iPad/iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would loveto see a Mirth Connect client for iPad/iPhone

I'm actually surprised this doesn't exist yet.

There are times when I'm not home and receive an alert (I have alerts set up for messages and for queues backing up). If I'm out and don't have access to a workstation I can use my iPhone to VPN into my company's network. It would be great if I can quickly check my channels, etc.

I understand that Java and JavaScript are two different things, and that the iOS devices don't support Java, but has there been any talk about attempting this?

Thanks,
    Robert

Thanks for the input. We are definitely looking at mobile options for Mirth Connect 3.0. What types of features would you like to see? Is something as simple as a dashboard to view your channel statistics sufficient?
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Picking up on Robert's input...wouldn't it be great if it was as simple as downloading an app from the App Store and this app on my iPhone/iPad (or other tablet or smartphone) functions exactly like the Mirth Connect client on my desktop or laptop? A boy can dream, can't he?

Comment

The same wish list item can be applied to the Android or Blackberry world, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note or Blackberry Playbook tablets; both are Java-based.
        Thanks.

Jon

Comment

Rather than creating a mobile application, why not create a web application that could be accessed from the web browser of any device?

Comment

Originally posted by Florian View Post
            Rather than creating a mobile application, why not create a web application that could be accessed from the web browser of any device?
            I like your thinking. A web dashboard will be included with Mirth Connect 3.0.
            Jacob Brauer
            Director, Software Development
            NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jacobb View Post
              I like your thinking. A web dashboard will be included with Mirth Connect 3.0.
              This is good news!! It will be very helpful!

What types of features will be available in the web dashboard? Message browser? Possibility of reprocessing messages or sending new messages? ...?

Do you have any idea when will be available Mirth Connect 3.0?

Comment

I see the posts for a Mirth Connect Mobile app are a bit dated such as 2012. Has anything every materialized. I thought I had it with Mirth Mobile but found that this is for Results only. I figure though, that if you can make one for results only, I am sure you can make one for Mirth Connect and/or appliance.

Comment

The Web Dashboard was indeed implemented for 3.x. Go ahead and download the latest version, and try it out for yourself:

Attached Files
                  Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
                  Work: 949-237-6069
                  Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
                  - You just bar.

Comment

Hi All,

We have release a new application for android for Mirth, please go ahead and download it , the Pro version is a paid version where you can do stuffs like
                    Details , errors, Disable, Enable, Stop,Start,Pause etc

App Name : Mconnect-R , it works for android version higher than 4.1

Thanks and Regards,
                    Anky B
                    Last edited by anky2u; 05-25-2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X