Clear All

• Mirth 1.8.2.4472 - error folder issue

Mirth Connect Administrator 1.8.2.4472
    Built on January 15, 2010

Channel 1:
    Source File reader, Target sFTP writer
    Error Move-to Directory @ source - C:/cml/error
    Move-to Directory @ source - C:/cml/processed
    Issue1: On error writing to sFTP, it did NOT create error folder automatically.
    Issue2: On error, even if the folder is there, the files did NOT go to error folder. It went to 'processed' folder.

Channel 2:
    Source sFTP reader, Target file writer
    The same is true on the sFTP server. Although 'processed' folder got created automatically on the server, error folder wasn't created.

thanks for pointing out this potential issue. I will create a bug report.

Comment

sultan

how can I generate a HL7 message without using a template, is there a tool help me create the message (similar something as a interface)?

__________________________________________________ __________________\
      leather 4 sure
      Last edited by Martin01; 10-06-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin01 View Post
        how can I generate a HL7 message without using a template, is there a tool help me create the message (similar something as a interface)?
        That is completely off-topic from this thread, but yes we created the Message Generator extension for that purpose.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X