notes tab - feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notes tab - feature request

Apologies if I am doing this wrong. How does one make a feature request or an enhancement request?
    Do I do it here?

In channels we have several tabs such as summary, source, scripts.
    Can we a notes tab? As it sounds, this will be a simple tab where you can write a lot textual information, i.e. notes.
    In addition to a description these notes can have purpose statement, technical specifications, quick tips for support, a change log by developers, etc etc etc.
    Maybe in the notes tab we can have several text blocks for different purposes.

Thank you

I have done that before on the Summary Tab, under channel description.

Comment

Originally posted by cory_cole View Post
      I have done that before on the Summary Tab, under channel description.

I see the channel description line, and I mean "line", it is only one line tall with those scroll triangles on the right side. What is one suppose to do with that?
      Why can't it be a full window like the template window on the destination tab or the scripts window on the scripts tab?

Running version 3.8 on windows 10

Comment

I don't know how your's is setup. I have 19 lines before it starts to scroll and there is no way to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by cory_cole View Post
          I don't know how your's is setup. I have 19 lines before it starts to scroll and there is no way to change it.

Interesting. Looks like I owe you and everyone else an apology for wasting their time. After what you said it turns out to be my tiny laptop monitor. Connected a full size desktop monitor and it looks better (19 lines like you said). NOt sure why it would do that in the laptop screen, I would have thought that scroll bar on the main window would have taken care of things. Just to give a little perspective this is what I saw before.

Summary tab (one line)
          https://imgur.com/a/FD34A6X

Destination tab (full template window)
          https://imgur.com/a/GOQxm8G

Thanks for you help and sorry I wasted your time.
          Last edited by robertb1; 10-08-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X